Full Time, Carrickmines
We are seeking a Permanent, Part Time Receptionist to join our growing clinic support team. The successful candidate will be required to work Wednesday & Thursday 2:00pm – 8:00pm (Carrickmines) & Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm (Lucan & Carrickmines).
Responsibilities & accountabilities
- Front desk reception – Welcome and coordinate visitors at the reception area.
- Preparation of the clinical rooms and equipment to ensure they are ready for nurses and patients.
- Coordinate incoming telephone calls and take messages.
- To oversee the booking and supervision of meeting rooms, including catering needs.
- Assist Management with administrative tasks (MS Office tasks, printing, copying, scanning, mail duties and general office supportive tasks).
- Support the smooth running and operation of a busy office environment.
- Supporting ad hoc requests and office projects.
- Assist with event organisation.
- Liaise with management to prepare any documentation as required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ administrative experience.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Friendly, approachable, pleasant manner with excellent phone etiquette.
- A systematic and organised approach to work.
- Ability to work as part of a team and work on own initiative.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Competent skills in phone systems, computer skills and IT systems particularly Microsoft Office.